Price should not be a major factor when buying live reptiles from an online reptile store. That doesn’t mean, however, that cheap reptiles automatically means they are someone worse than more expensive reptile pets.
This principle is actually true for both local pet stores that have cheap reptiles for sale near you and cheap reptiles for sale online. The reason behind this is a store that promotes low-cost reptiles generally is more concerned with making money than the actual animals they care for.
Instead of focusing so much on the price of buying live reptiles, finding either online reptile breeders or live reptile pet stores that emphasize an animals-first policy will most likely save you money in the long-run. Reptiles, like any animal, need to be properly cared for wherever they are kept to prevent diseases and health problems from happening.
Alternative Option To Find Cheap Reptiles Online
There are other options instead to find a cheap reptile that you are interested in. For instance, wholesale reptiles distributors commonly have very low prices for common reptile pets.
A wholesale reptiles supplier, unlike a cheap reptile store, is designed to care for a large number of live animals, including reptiles, snakes, lizards, turtles, and even exotic animals. This means setting up a full-size facility that is certified by the USDA to ensure the health and well-being of the many animals they house.
This is a preferred option for animal lovers interested in a purchasing a new pet and is the likely root taken by those same local pet stores (and even many smaller online reptile stores). Buying live reptiles from a wholesale reptiles store are also much more likely to be shipped properly as their entire franchise is made by doing so successfully.
Cheap Reptiles For Sale – Price List
Strictly Reptiles is one of such online reptile stores that puts the safety and health of our creatures first. This is a guaranteed promise that we make to each and every one of our buyers, along with the warranty options to back it up.
Below you’ll find a list of 10 common cheap reptiles for sale.
- Brown Anole (Anolis sagrei) – $2.00 / 25 for $1.50 each / 50 for $1.25 each
- Blue Tail Skink (Mabuya quinquetaeniata) $5.00 / 6 for $4.00 each / 12 for $3.50 each
- Longtail Lizard (Takydromus sexlineatus) – $5.00 / 6 for $4.00 each / 12 for $3.50 each / 25 for $3.00 each / 50 for $2.50 each
- Amazon Tree Boas (adults) (Corallus hortulanus) – $25.00 / 6 for $20.00 each
- Ribbon Snakes (adults) (Thamnophis sauritus) – $8.00 / 6 for $7.00 each / 12 for $6.00 each
- Golden Gecko (Gekko ulikovskii) – $5.00 / 6 for $4.50 each / 12 for $4.00 each / 25 for $3.50 each
- Tokay (adults) (Gekko gecko) – $8.00 / 6 for $7.00 each / 12 for $6.00 each
- Marbled Gecko (Gekko grosmanni) – $6.00 / 6 for $5.00 each / 12 for $4.00 each
- African Sideneck (4-5 inch) (Pelomedusa sp.) – $10.00 / 6 for $9.00 each / 12 for $8.00 each
- Florida Softshell (babies) (Apalone ferox) – $8.00 / 6 for $7.00 each / 12 for $6.00 each / 25 for $5.00 each
Click here to view the entire Strictly Reptiles Price List (updated July 31, 2018).
Contact our team if you have any questions or send us a DM on Facebook to further inquiries.