Are you looking to buy reptiles online? Do you appreciate the beauty of exotic reptiles and and want to buy reptiles from a reputable dealer? If you are indeed looking to buy reptiles online then take a look at our selection of exotic reptiles and other pets at Strictly Reptiles. Strictly Reptiles is a wholesale distributor of exotic reptiles and other pets that breeds and cares for our animals first and foremost. For a more investigative look of what reptiles we have for sale and to find out more about us visit our website see some of the beautiful creatures we have in stock today!
Every week Strictly Reptiles a few different types of exotic reptiles and pets and promotes them in our newsletters sent out to our clients. Below is a list of some of our latest additions to our wide selection of interesting creatures along with a few fun facts and information about them.
- Glass Frog: Named after its translucent skin, this “see-through frog” is native to Mexico, Central America, and South America. The Glass Frog most commonly lives in rainforests in treetops above water and require special care and climate conditions if kept as a pet. Sometimes confused with tree frogs, a primary difference in the appearance of the Glass Frog is its eyes are forward facing instead of on the side of its head. It is nocturnal and lives between ten and fourteen years in the wild.
- Albino Piebald (Snake): The Albino Piebald is also known as The Albino Ball Python and is found in parts of central and western Africa. This beautiful creature is very rarely found in the wild now but captive bred specimens have made it a commodity in the exotic snake market. It commonly lives to twenty to thirty years in captivity and can grow up to five feet in length.
- Scarlett Millipede: One of the easier bugs to care for, the Scarlett Millipede is easy to feed, living on a diet of fruits and vegetables, and fun to handle. It can grow up to two inches long and live as long as ten years.
- Baby Alligator: The Baby Alligator is certainly not as dangerous as its parent, but still sports a very sharp set of teeth. Its diet snails, birds, fish, and insects and is technically considered a baby until it has reached six feet in height, which can take up to two years.
- Russian Tortoise: One of the more easily available reptiles to obtain, the Russian Tortoise has become a popular pet and are fairly small. It loves to burrow and can even be kept outdoors. It can live as long as forty years and grows to a length of eight to ten inches.
- Banana Piebald (Snake): The Banana Piebald is of the same type as the Ball Python, but with marvelous colorings that are mostly yellow and white. It is highly desirable for its unique markings and can live twenty to thirty years in captivity.
- Mountain Horned Dragon (Exotic Lizard): This lizard rarely reaches more than twelve inches in length and love perching motionless in treetops. It is very mild-mannered and easy to work with and can live as long as ten years.
For more information about our available animals or to buy reptiles online from us visit our website at Strictly Reptiles, Contact Us for availability, and follow us on Facebook for more updates on our latest additions.